Comment for the second year of the project (2016-2017)
Project trips motivate both the students and the teachers because they give the chance to explore new countries and their cultures. During the process of selecting which students to join the project trips, we try to tell them the magnificent joy of being in a multinational environment. But the students can’t imagine this feeling before the trip. They can understand it better when they experience the beauty of diversity in terms of both culture and friendship at a foreign school. Thanks to the projects, the prejudgments disappear and very close friendships are built. No matter how different they are from each other, I witnessed that when the students are together, they create great works, love the colorful atmosphere and never want to leave each other. By the way, I have participated a few EU projects and I have observed that students from other countries are really good at English. And naturally, as an English teacher I have always been curious about the resources, system and motives of their success. I am very pleased to have the opportunity to get to know the national educational system of different countries. Besides, surprisingly, I discovered that we have similar words and food culture with some of the project partners. These similarities make our students eager to discover these countries as soon as possible.
(TEACHER)
Burcu KIZILYURT

Fantastic!
RispondiElimina