Comment for the second year of the Project (2016-2017)
I was a little bit scared and worried before the trip because I used to think that Christian people are very different from us, the Muslims. But, when I met them, I saw how kind and tolerant they are. I really enjoyed working and spending time with them. Especially making music together was amazing. And while singing, I didnt feel shy in front of so many foreigners, because they weren’t strangers to me anymore. We have become very good friends. And I feel that I have many special friends from all over Europe. I am very lucky to get to know different people from various countries. And I can say that I see all those countries as my second home. Also, my hosting family was awesome and caring. They tried to do their best to make me happy during my visit. It was a wonderful seven days. I couldn’t hold my tears on the last day. My hosting family members were crying, too.
( STUDENT) Seher MUSLU
Commenti
Posta un commento