Erasmus+: Capialbi to Greece




“In Thessaloniki we used to move around the city with a bus full of people from six different countries, and even if it was a bit chaotic it was fun. We made lots of friends and I still text with some of them once in a while. We learnt about other cultures, other music, customs and traditions. To conclude this magical experience each country performed in a concert because this Erasmus Project was strictly linked to music. We went to rehearse and perform in Thessaloniki conservatory, near the school.


It was really sad to say “goodbye” on our last day but when I came back home I had my mind full of new ideas and I was inspired by all the people I had met during only seven days. It was an experience that I will never forget and I thank my school for this opportunity.” 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Our Project during the Two Years’ Cooperation

Music project

Erasmus+ Project gave so many beautiful things to my life.